Minimalism

10:16



Minimalism is a movement in sculpture and paintings which arose in the 1950s characterised by the use of simple, massive forms.

The term less is more comes perfectly into play when talking about minimalism. It's uncluttered, clean and different. Sometimes a more simplistic approach can be more successful and easier on the eye than something that is cluttered which can look messy and busy.




As for creating my music magazine, I've looked at other magazines and have decided to go forward with the minimalistic approach. They look more captivating and intriguing, also they stand out more from other magazines which I want my magazine to. Hip - Hop, Rap and RnB are all about setting trends and being creative, there is currently a lack of minimal styled music magazines in the market so I think my magazine could fill that gap.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured post

My Final Magazine

Front Cover Contents Page Double Page Spread