Photo Shoot

20:25


Here are some pictures of the photos I took for the front cover, contents page and double page spread of my magazine. I took them in front of the green screen as I thought it would look more professional than doing it on a background and also I can edit the background to make all the changes I want. 

I wanted to get as many different poses and styles so I can have a variety of pictures but so that it can also flow and have continuity.

The picture on the bottom row in the centre is different to the rest as the picture wasn't intentionally taken to be part of my magazine. But when I looked back on it I saw it had potential to fit my magazine and the style I would like to go for.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured post

My Final Magazine

Front Cover Contents Page Double Page Spread