Reconnaissance

11:38

I took some pictures of some places in school to find some potential backgrounds for my music magazine cover, contents page and double page spread. 

Here are some of the pictures that I took of places that I think could be suitable for my magazine:
As I want my pictures to be taken outside I took pictures of walls and such around the school as they can be used as good backdrops. Also as my genre is Rap, Hip-Hop, and R&B and they are often described as urban, so I thought it would be a good idea to take pictures of walls and concrete as urban relates to cities which are mainly tall buildings effectively referred to as concrete jungles. As it's the city I didn't want lots of greenery, plant sand flowers otherwise it could go down the route of no longer fitting the Rap, Hip-Hop and R&B. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured post

My Final Magazine

Front Cover Contents Page Double Page Spread